once upon a time, there was this retarded fan of mel who loves her alot he/she wanted to impersonate her. but sadly, he/she screwed up.
and so it all began...
shiyin-! says:
www.6humps-ftw.blogpot.com
you wrote sth interesting.
i like the idea LOL
i wish it could com true
shiyin-! says:
u go see
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
haha ki
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
k*
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
aiyo
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
u wrote blogpot
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
and then
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
give me bible studies
shiyin-! says:
SORRY LOL
shiyin-! says:
wtf
shiyin-! says:
there is such thing as blogpot..
and then...
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
OMG
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
I DIDNT WRITE THAT -.-
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
is not me
shiyin-! says:
COOL SIA
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
thats y i was wondering
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
wat cool idea
shiyin-! says:
who cares
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
zzz
shiyin-! says:
whoever came up with that
shiyin-! says:
is still a nice idae
shiyin-! says:
though he/she made a bad job at impersonating
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
exactly -.-
shiyin-! says:
WOULDNT IT BE FUN~
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
IS THE WORLD WAS CHOCOLATE
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
IF&
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
LOLLL
shiyin-! says:
LOL
shiyin-! says:
those that parents wanna go then they go
shiyin-! says:
then those who like parents go overseas
shiyin-! says:
then the children just come lor, without parents. if the parents fang xin l
shiyin-! says:
la
shiyin-! says:
cause sure got some parents wanna come wan mah
and it got more crazeye: (as shiyin descends into total high-ness+mel only noe 'haha'&'yea')
shiyin-! says:
THEN CAN BE LIKE LAST YR WHEN WE GO CHINA
shiyin-! says:
ITS LIKE DAMN FUN
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
haha
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
kaes.
shiyin-! says:
we can go somewhere near like malaysia?
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
my dad will probably drag the whole family
shiyin-! says:
oror
shiyin-! says:
can go
shiyin-! says:
somewhere further
shiyin-! says:
OHI KNOW
shiyin-! says:
GO SENTOSA.
if parents bu fang xin
shiyin-! says:
LOL
shiyin-! says:
NICE TOPIC TO BEGIN MASS
shiyin-! says:
AHHAHAH
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
HAHA YEA
and suddenly FULL STOP.
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
why dont make a blog post?
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
haha
shiyin-! says:
OK
shiyin-! says:
YOU MAKE
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
zzz
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
mie agn
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
kk
shiyin-! says:
i mugging
shiyin-! says:
-.-
shiyin-! says:
psps
shiyin-! says:
I SCARED FAIL MATH SIA
shiyin-! says:
oh ya
shiyin-! says:
mel
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
?
shiyin-! says:
i need to tell u sth impt
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
uh huh
shiyin-! says:
i just realised i love my waterbottle alot
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
wtffff
shiyin-! says:
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
why?
shiyin-! says:
i done
shiyin-! says:
i duno
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
LMAO
shiyin-! says:
go post POST
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
KK
SHAWNA&ISABELLE: good luck on ur dsa!!! better get in or I SABO YOU >;D says:
chillax
-THE END-
AND SO, THANKS IMPERSONATOR FOR THE GREAT IDEA:D
and thx for the convo, shiyin, so i just copy&paste HAHA dont need write bullshit hehs.
love,
melmelsxD (impersonator, notice SMALL x HAHA LOSERRR. ok joking.)